- Items below that are marked with an asterisk (*) are required in order to complete the application. Any items that are not marked with an asterisk (*) are optional.
- Please complete this application by April 1st, 2017.
- A Transportation Form from your home school district must be completed prior to April 1st to ensure transportation for the upcoming school year.
- For help completing the application, call (518) 694-5300.
PARA FAMILIAS LATINAS
- Si necesita una aplicacion en espanol, por favor llame al (518) 694-5300.
Albany Leadership Charter High School for Girls encourages all students to apply and shall not discriminate against or limit the admission of any student based on ethnicity, national origin, disability, intellectual ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, athletic ability, race, creed, national origin, religion, ancestry or for any other basis that would be unlawful for a public institution.
Albany Leadership Charter High School for Girls does not require any action by a student or family (such as an admissions test, interview, essay, attendance at any information session, etc.) in order for an applicant to either receive or submit an application for admission to that school.